Sunday, January 19, 2014

When the Mind Has Time to Wander…..

"I wish someone would randomly tell me little facts about myself. Not ones that I have already told them but ones they have picked up by themselves because they care enough to notice the little things I do."~ A.S. 

Why does this quote have so much truth and meaning to it that can relate to so many people? Why does the human race need to find their satisfaction in how other people see them? 

Everyone can think of words that have been said to them that make feel on top of the world, and words that have made them want to crawl into a hole and disappear. Why don't we think before we speak so we do not hurt people that we honestly do not know what they have gone through? We are living this life looking for the satisfaction from others so that we know if we are living a proper life. 

I have a resolution to stop hoping that someone will notice my good deeds and everything that I have done wrong, but to live for myself and make sure that I am happy with my life. No matter what people do or say I am the only person who can control making myself one-hundred percent happy. I love my friends and family that help push me to be the best that I can be, but in the end I am the only one who decides what I do. 

Everyone is unique in their own way and thats what makes the world an amazing place, no matter what a person says or looks like remember that they have feelings too! Live to make your self happy and then you can help others to find that same joy, but do not say words that will make someones happiness disappear! Are you up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment